Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

Day 5: Looking into the Future Activity 1: Your Future Self

Day 5: Looking into the Future

Activity 1: Your Future Self
It may be hard to imagine, but one day you will graduate from high school and it will be time to decide what to do next. You may want to study at university, become an apprentice, go to training college, travel, or start working. There are so many options!

Take a minute to think about your future. What would you like to do when you finish school? Would you like to work in a specific job? Would you like to study at university? What would you study? Maybe you’d even like to move overseas. Share your thoughts and ideas on your blog site. There are no wrong answers!

After I finish college, I would love to go university. It has always been a goal in my life. I would study to either be a lawyer or a teacher. Then get a job, maybe at the warehouse or pakensave just to get money while I go university. I would also like to flat with someone or buy a house if I have enough money. Then work as a teacher or lawyer.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora,he aha toku ingoa he rengarenga
    (My name is Lily)
    I have been looking at your amazing work. I like how your'e really looking forward to be in university after college. I like how you want to be a teacher or a lawyer. I act like one when i am really not LoL, any ways your work is out standing.

    looking forward to see more of your outstanding work.
    Lily(cheers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey again Annalisa, it's awesome to hear that you would like to go to university and study to be either a lawyer or a teacher. I hope that comes true for you.
    I am teacher and it's a really cool job. I have a friend that is a lawyer too. They really like it. They work quite long hours and study a lot.

    What makes you want to become a teacher or a lawyer?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.