Pages

Tuesday 9 January 2018

Activity 2: Bell Bottom Pants

Activity 2: Bell Bottom Pants

Fashion in the 1970s was quite unique. Take a look at the pictures of a ‘typical’ 1970s outfit and tell us, on your blog, two things that you like about 1970s fashion and two things that you don’t like about the fashion of the day. I am not a huge fan of the patterned pants. What about you?


What I don't like:

  • I don't like what the men are wearing. I'm not a big fan of men wearing tight pants.
  • I also don't like the top the third girl in the one picture is wearing or her pants.  

What I do like:

    • I like what the girl in the middle is wearing. It's really beautiful and a great look for summer. 
    • I also like what the first girl is wearing. It is also good for summer.

                             

1 comment:

  1. Hey Annalisa,

    Your likes and dislikes were brief but detailed, thank you for being clear and concise! Perhaps next time you could include a picture showing what clothing was popular for children back then. Had you thought about what children might have worn back in the 1970s?

    I thought your observation about men and tight pants was pretty funny.. I’d probably be afraid about my pants ripping if they were tight, I prefer the comfort of pants that fit nice and are on the loose side (but not too loose!). What clothes do you prefer to wear?

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.