Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Activity 2: Rock ‘n’ Roll

Activity 2: Rock ‘n’ Roll
Famous bands also started travelling across the world and in 1964, New Zealand hosted, arguably the most popular band of the time, The Beatles.


People were very excited to see The Beatles, and the hype around the band was known as Beatle-Mania (similar to the modern-day Bieber-Fever)!

Read about their tour of New Zealand below, and then post three interesting facts about The Beatles Tour on your blog






  • One thing I found interesting about this tour was how big of a number of fans there were.
  • How they were stuck inside of their hotel room as the crowds gathered outside.
  • Another interesting fact is how there were to many fans and the police had to put a fence up, but one of them hurt their leg badly and the at one point the fence looked like it was going to break.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Annalisa thanks for being really motivated and completing lots of activities. You're right, The Beatles tour was huge. The fans went crazy! You can see why The Beatles didn't want to return to New Zealand.

    Have you ever listened to any of The Beatles music? Last year, my class and I would listen to and sing lots of their songs. They're really catchy and simple to learn.

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Sam and I am a student of Mt. Carmel School. My school does not belong to the summer blogging but my mum is a teacher in one of the Manaiakalani school. I heard Rachel talking to her class and I asked my mum to sign me up. I love reading and singing and I love making slime.
    I like how you talked about the Beatles.
    It made me think of music and bands from the sixties. That’s my mum’s time.
    It would be great to read your writing to ensure it makes sense.
    If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://spxsam.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.