Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

Activity 2: Lord of the Rings

Activity 2: Lord of the Rings
Arguably one of the most famous movie trilogies of all time, The Lord of the Rings, was filmed in New Zealand. All three movies were directed by a New Zealander named Peter Jackson. The first movie was released in 2001, the second in 2002 and the third in 2003. The movies cost an estimated $300 million to produce!  


Imagine that instead of spending the money on the movies, Peter Jackson decided to give all of this money to you. Lucky you! On your blog, tell us what you would do with $300 million dollars. How would you spend it? It is a lot of money so please think carefully about it and spend it wisely :-)

The first thing I would do if I had that much money is to buy my mum a new house. Then pay for her flight to Paris because that's one place should would like to go. Then pay for all my 5 years at DIO college. Then why I finish college pay for UNI. Then buy myself a house and a car.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Annalisa,

    Thanks again for another activity completed :)
    I think that you should be incredibly proud of yourself for mentioning the expenses for your mother before yourself. It's a really wonderful and selfless act.
    I too would buy my parents houses— they worked so hard to support us so that we would have the opportunities that we do today.

    Have you seen Week 3, Day 5: Bonus Activity: You Have to Pay to Play? It looks as though by the time you reach University, you won't have to pay for it! So you may have to think about some other creative ways to spend all of your millions.

    I would give majority of it away to charities to support countries and people most in need.

    I've really enjoyed reading through your blog Annalisa, and I hope you've had a wonderful time with the Summer Learning Journey activities!

    Cheers,

    Jordan.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.