Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Day 3: It’s All in the Family

Day 3: It’s All in the Family

Activity 1: The More, the Merrier? victorian family.jpg
In the 1800s, most families were pretty big. In fact, many parents had an average of seven to nine children.  Imagine that you were a child in the 1800s and you had nine siblings.

On your blog, please tell us how you would feel. Would you enjoy being a member of such a large family? Why or why not?







I would love to have a family of 8. 4 boys and 4 girls. I would love to have sisters to tell me what clothes match, to give tips, help me, talk too. I would love to have brothers so we can play sports with and they can look after me.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annalisa, Outstanding work you did. Keep it up. I love why you would have brothers. What about sisters?, What do you think sisters can do to you?. Like for examples - They are giving you advice for what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Annalisa, thanks for completing another activity and sharing your thoughts on what it would be like having eight siblings. I'm glad to read that you are enthusiastic about having such a large family. You've listed some really good points about having that many siblings. Can you think of anything that might not be so great?

    How many siblings do you actually have?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.