Pages

Monday 31 July 2017

A great start to Cook Island language week

Full of excitement and wonder my heart was pounding as I entered the TakiTumu Reo. As I walk inside of the kindergarten I see smiling little faces on each child's face. I see children running, dancing, singing and playing with toys. I see the beautiful Cook island dresses that they wear. I hear guitars, drums and little kids singing. I thought that today was a wonderful experience about the Cook Island culture. I experienced the language, the dancing,  the songs, the instruments and my favourite the food. I felt proud to hear the history of my culture. I loved the different kinds of Cook Island foods that was prepared. I also thought that I learned a good amount of knowledge about the Cook Islands.

BeFunky Collage.jpg

BeFunky Collage.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.