Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

7.#Keep New Zealand Beautiful

  1. #Keep New Zealand Beautiful
Dawn breaks on Day #7 – the final day of your Great Kiwi Road Trip. You wake up early, ready to make the long trek back to Auckland. Along the way, Curious Kiwi stops at two beautiful places, Taupo and Rotorua, for you to get out and walk around.
Activity 1: While in Taupo, you go for a walk around the lake and you notice pieces of rubbish floating in the water. You also notice that there is rubbish on the footpath. As you know, it is really important to put rubbish in the bin and keep New Zealand clean and beautiful for generations to come. C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\NZ Map - Schematic.png




http://www.kiwidaydreaming.com/p/new-zealand-maps.html
With that in mind, it is time think about what you can do to keep New Zealand beautiful. Use your imagination and come up with three things that you could do to make your neighbourhood more beautiful. Post your list on your blog ☺
Answers:
  1. I would do is make a group in my neighborhood and every 4th Saturday we clean our  neighborhood.  Go around picking up rubbish.

  1. Create a group or gather as much people as I can get. Each person has to at least collect 15 pieces of rubbish.

  1. Create a garden or if you have already have an garden, plant more flowers to increase the look of your neighborhood.
Activity 2: After you have finished up in Taupo, it is time to hop back in the car and head for Rotorua – a town where will have the chance for some much needed rest and relaxation. In fact, you will visit the Tarawera Bush Pool – a geothermal hot pool that is located in the middle of a forest. The warm water in the pool comes from underneath the ground. After a few hours in the pool you feel really relaxed.
On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing something relaxing. I find reading really relaxing. Here is a picture of me reading one of my favourite books!
H:\Blogging Study\WLJ 2017\Rach - Selfie (reading).jpg
After a long soak in the natural hot pools, it is time to get back home. Your family and friends can’t wait to see you and they can’t wait to hear all about your adventures. Take a moment to think about what you have seen and done over the past week.


PIXECT-20170714130151 (1).jpg

6 comments:

  1. Hey Annalisa,
    It's Lusia here,
    I love that you took a picture of yourself doing something relaxing! Great to see your effort in your wonderful work! Hope you have an outstanding holiday!
    See yah in the beginning of term 3!!

    Regards,
    Lusia Pahulu <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annalisa,

    Thank you for completing Day 7 activity 1 and 2. Great to see you post up a photo of yourself reading. May I ask what book you are reading? I'm so impressed to see you read and listen to music at the same time. I really enjoyed reading your review about keeping our neighbourhood clean. I loved how you used your initiative to create a working bee for the neighbourhood every last week of the month. I can imagine so many people would attend to clean up the rubbish out on the road.

    Thank you so much for sharing your summary with us. I hope you have enjoyed learning interesting facts!

    Best wishes,

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annalisa, Your thoughts on keeping your neighbourhood tidy are very good. And I'm glad that you enjoy reading! It's a wonderful way to be a life-long learner! As long as there's a book to read there's something to be learned...

    I hope you're enjoying blogging! I'm very impressed that you're spending some of your school break time being involved in this program. Well done!

    I'm writing to you from Canada and I'm enjoying your blogs.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annalisa Toetau18 July 2017 at 21:57

      Hi Lesley,Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog.I would love to visit Canada one day.

      Regards
      Annalisa

      Delete
  4. Hi Annalisa,well I just read through your hold winter learning programme and I feel that you have not put that much effort into your learning.
    Lets give term 3&4 a better go

    Hope that you are enjoying the rest of your school holidays.

    Tracey Kakino

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Annalisa,
    I am a year 8 from St.Patrick's school, and I agree with you that reading books are very relaxing. It helps to calm the mind and situate yourself to avoid distractions.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.