Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

About me

My name is Annalisa. I am 11 years old and my Aiga is St.Peter Chanel. In my Aiga I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters. We are a family. We respect each other and listen to what each other has to say. We treat each other the way we wanna be treated in our Aiga. My strengths are singing, drawing and maths. My weaknesses are reading,writing and standing up and talking in front of people. I like to sing, dance, draw, and cook. I dislike reading aloud, writing speeches and singing in front of people. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters in-law. I like to play netball, rugby and touch with my family when it is hot. I like going to the pools with my family. We also like to watch movies on saturday nights with a lot of blankets pillows and food. I am Cook Island, Maori and Samoan. This is a avatar I created of myself. I tried to make it look as much like me.
myAvatar (2).png

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.