Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

Retreat reflection

In a representation of what I did at the retreat, I made 3 different kinds of shapes. I made it
to represent that it’s okay to be different from others. The testimony that was said at the retreat made me really think about college and the type of decisions I make.
One of the activities we did was to do with buying stuffs like paper, pencils and tape.
We didn’t know what we were gonna do with what we bought so it kind of made it hard.
Once we purchased our stuffs, we were told to build a house using what we bought.
It was difficult because we did not know how to make one using what we purchase, however, we made
a house. It was not strong because the structure was poorly made.
It was not stable and we didn’t have enough materials to build a roof.
This taught us that the choices we make now, even if they are small. Can affect us in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.