Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Why I think animals should not be kept in the zoo

This term I have been learning about animals the zoo. I am going to explain to you why I think animals should not be kept in a zoo.


Firstly I think that animals shouldn't be kept in the zoo because zoos cannot replicate nature. They should be in the wild, free and allowed to go anywhere they want too. Zoos don’t do this, they keep them in cages instead. Animals don't have enough privacy to breed in zoos, to do their business, to eat and to do what they want to do. When they don’t listen they get abused by the zookeepers. *Also known as animal abuse.*


Secondly, I think that animals shouldn't be kept in the zoo because the zoo only wants the money. When a animal is a baby the zoo uses it for the money. When the animal is grown up they either kill or sell the animals because they don’t attract many people as they did when they were a baby.  


My third reason on why I think that animals should not be kept in zoos is because animals in the zoo are endangered. Most animals in the zoo have a smaller life span then the animals that live in the wild. Some animals have died from eating rubbish that people have thrown in their cages. This leads to food poisoning and death.

These are my reasons on why I think animals should not be kept in zoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.