Pages

Saturday 26 August 2017

Free writing

As I crept slowly behind the rim of the other side of the dark tunnel I turned my head clockwise to see nothing but pitch black. I put my hand inside of the tunnel as if I was going to grab something from the high shelves in the store. Cobwebs and baby spiders was what I pulled out as I pulled my hand closer to myself as if I was holding a newborn baby. I heard noises coming from the other end of the tunnel. I wanted nothing more but to see what was on the other side of the dark tunnel like a baby when it's hungry and it see its bottle. Goosebumps race across my body as I feel a wind, as if someone was breathing on me. I crept into the tunnel as slowly and as carefully as I could without making a noise. I gripped the rim of the other side of the dark tunnel. It had lead me to a dark forest with trees and fog in every direction.


To be continued……..

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Annalisa, I admire your piece of writing as it involves descriptive language and sophisticated vocabulary. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Kayla! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Same goes!

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.