Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

The Easter Story. John 19-31

John chapter 20, verse 19-31
On the evening of the first day of the week, when the doors were locked, where the disciples were, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the middle of the eleven and said to them, "Peace be with you." Thomas called Didymus, one of the Twelve, was not with them when Jesus came. So the other disciples said to him, "We have seen the Lord." But he said to them, "Unless I see the mark of the nails in his hands and put my finger into the nail marks and put my hand into his side, I will not believe." Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here and see my hands and bring your hand and put it into my side and do not be unbelieving, but believe."Thomas answered and said to him, "My Lord and my God!" Jesus said to him, "Have you come to believe because you have seen me?  Blessed are those who have not seen and have believed."




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Hilary from Hauraki Room in Te Waka Ako from Waikowhai Primary school. I really liked the photos of your work, it reminded me of when we did bible activities at our schools. Have you thought about telling people what you have done and what your activity is? You could also write a reflection about the post. If you would like to see my blog this is the link: http://wpshilaryg.blogspot.co.nz/
    Please choose a blog post to comment on.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.